A Different Method to Send Reiki

A Different Method to Send Reiki




Article by João Antão Marques

A few years ago, I was requested, by a Reiki Master friend of mine, to establish the Reiki treatment method for a very special and complicated situation involving a young boy.

I sat at the desk and started to draw little human sketches, as shown, trying to establish the procedure and method I should follow to do the work.

1



As I use crystals in my treatments, I aligned the crystals, I chose, following the chakra sequence, using only one variety of crystals at the time. No crystals were used on the Crown chakra!
The duration of application of each of the selected crystals varies from 5 to 15 minutes, depending on its variety. Tears of Apache (a volcanic glass), for instance, are used to a maximum of 10 minutes but preferably for 5 minutes.
2
After drawing the number of human sketches as considered necessary regarding the crystals to be used, I proceeded with the hand positions, establishing the application sequence and time in each position. The whole job taking me almost two hours to complete.
Next day, Mikao Usui’s birthday (15th August) I discussed the whole scheme with my friend and we agreed to it and she told me to wait a couple of days so she could have things organized.
A couple of days later I received a call from that friend – someone with excellent sensitive capacities – telling me that the treatment had already been performed and thanking me for the work I did.
Quite surprised I replied, are you kidding? No, I’m serious, she said, when you draw the sketches and established the treatment method and sequence, the Masters and the Guides performed the job. You did exactly what a Shaman would have done.
Well, I have no experience in Shamanism but I believed her because I’m well aware of her capacities and, as a result, whenever a quick distant treatment is required, I draw my human sketches, establish the hand positions and timing for the treatment and, its done, and it works.
In this procedure I don’t need to draw the Distance Symbol, nor place my hands on the sheet of paper, I just draw the sketches in a sheet where I’ve written the name of the subject to be treated and the date. Of course that I respect the Free Will Law and put the energy in the Universe available for that subject if not directly requested to treat her/him. Seems a miracle and I am sure it is. Reiki is full of wonders and surprises, you only need to listen to it.


One of the sequences could be the following one:
2
Tears of Apache- for a maximum of 10 minutes
2
Rutilated Quartz –15 minutes





2 
Fluorite – ditto




2
Seraphinite – ditto

2Amethyst – ditto
2Crystal Quartz – ditto


1Last position, no crystals – ditto


If you sense there is the need to include several other crystals, you establish the sketches you need, eventually with more than one variety of crystal at the time. These sketches should go after the Crystal Quartz of the Amethyst ones. Rose Quartz goes very well after the Fluorite.




Sometimes I use:
front-chakrasFront chakra – Labradorite ; Heart chakra – Rose Quartz
Solar Plexus chakra – Citrine ; Root chakra – Smoked Quartz
Left Hand – Fluorite ; Right hand – Chrysocolla (only for women or boys diagnosed with hyperactivity – a really nasty and wrong diagnostic as Ritalin is not only a poison but also very harmful to the Aura)
Time in this position – 15 minutes
Total established time – 115 minutes
The total established time for the etheric treatment would vary between 65 to 90 minutes or even more, if necessary. Let’s see an example using the established times above:
Base Treatment:
  • Head positions – front, lateral, back, throat – total 20 minutes (eventually you can use the ears position or the third eye position or even both)
  • Front positions – HC; SPC; SC – total 15 minutes
  • Back positions – HC; SPC; SC; RC – total 20 minutes
  • Knees and feet positions – total 10 minutes
Overall for this part – 65 minutes (additional treatment of 50 minutes required)
Additional Treatment:
  • Head positions – front, lateral, back, throat – total 20 minutes
  • HC – 5 minutes
  • SPC – 5 minutes
  • SC – 5 minutes
  • Root chakra – 15 minutes
Well, let’s get to practice and see if, with you, these sketches results as well as they result with me.

LOVE, LIGHT & BLESSINGS 
~ SOPHIA ~



Did you find this article useful, share it with your friends.